Wednesday 4 June 2008

You Know Dem Ones There

Swear I Was all due to have updated this are times during the month.
I have slippedso much on this, some par but do not watch, just means im gonna have a shitload to upload during the summer.

Been alot happening for me like the Urban Underground rave I perfomed at and radio, which I will be getting footage of as soon as I am sent them, but I got my hands on the audio from radio though(on thing I can show for).

Also, I will be releasing a promo CD of the work I have been in studio doin, call it a promo before the mixtape see dem ones there. Gonna have everyone I have worked with plus more.

Also, Also, Also, I've just had thoughts about doing an actual documentary, jus so you lot can se what I'm actually up to live.

Please Please Please Stay Locked!!

No comments: